We offer our riders a way to achieve a better quality of life by providing an alternative and affordable means of transportation.
Use our AR Marketplace to discover new restaurants and eateries.
Now you can get a fresh cup of joe and a ride with a single button click.
Rediscover Your City Today
We are a family of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
Director of Engineering
Director of Product
Want to work with us?
We’re here to help. Please review the frequently asked questions to get up to speed on how to use Go360. We are excited to inform you we pride ourselves on providing the best user experience for our riders. If you have a question not addressed in the frequently asked questions; please send us a note using the contact form below.
What is Go360?
- Go360 is a subscription based ride hailing service providing our riders with a safe affordable and convenient mobility solution. We focus on the day to day needs of our riders to get to and from work. Additionally we provide convenient solutions for going to your local eateries and grocery outlets.
How to request a ride?
- Open the Go360 rider app and enter your destination in the “Where to?” field
- You may be asked to confirm your pickup location. If so, drag the pin on the map, or choose from the available locations. Tap “Confirm Pickup Location” to send your request to eligible chauffeurs in the area
- If you’re not asked to confirm your pickup, tap “Confirm Go360 Ride” to send your request to eligible chauffeurs in the area
- A Go360 chauffeur will be dispatched to serve your pickup request
- Go360 will send a notifications when the vehicle is close to your pickup location.
How can I contact my chauffeur?
- Go360 chauffeurs may only be contacted through the Go360 call button in the rider app. The community guidelines prohibit our riders and chauffeurs from asking for personal phone numbers or email addresses.
Canceling a Go360 ride
- Go360 riders may cancel a ride at any time. If the ride request is longer than 5 minutes, a single ride will be deducted from your monthly pass.
Am I charged for canceling a Go360 ride?
- Go360 riders may cancel a ride at any time. If the ride request is canceled within 5 minutes of the request, no charge will be applied to the rider.
Do riders need to pay tolls or surcharges?
- Go360 riders do not need to pay for tolls or other surcharges. Go360 chauffeurs are instructed to handle all roadway payments while transporting passengers. You can keep your change at home.
How do I identify the chauffeur and vehicle?
- All Go360 vehicles carry the Go360 branding on the outside of the vehicle. Additionally, the rider app will have the name of the chauffeur and the license plate of the vehicle to help the rider easily identify the vehicle. Additionally, each vehicle has a unique name that will be painted on the outside by the rear passenger doors.
Sharing my pickup location
- Go360 riders can show their exact location to their chauffeur by turning on Live Location Sharing in their phone.
- This feature helps your chauffeur locate you as you make your way to the pickup location.
- HOW IT WORKS
When your chauffeur arrives at the pickup spot, they will see an extra icon on their map indicating where you are. Once your trip begins, your chauffeur will no longer be able to see your location.
- TURN LOCATION SHARING ON OR OFF
You can switch the feature on/off by using the toggle in the bottom right of the map screen. You can also turn it on or off within the Settings of your app. To do this:
1. Tap the menu icon
2. Select “Settings”
3. Swipe down and select “Privacy Settings”
4. Tap “Location”
5. Select “Share Live Location”
Will chauffeurs return lost items to Go360?
- All of our chauffeurs must return any lost item that they find to Go360. We will monitor the dashboard for any items reported lost and cross reference the lost and found items. Any match will result in Go360 contacting the respective passenger with details on where to retrieve the lost item.
Are there any cleaning fees?
- In order for riders to enjoy safe, comfortable rides, chauffeurs work hard to maintain clean vehicles.
- Riders are responsible for damage to the interior or exterior of a vehicle caused by incidents such as vomiting or food spills.
- Cleaning fees are assessed and charged according to the extent of damage.
- Cleaning fees are based on nationwide industry averages for professional cleaning. These fees are paid in full to the cleaning crew.
- In the event you are charged a cleaning fee, you will receive an updated trip receipt. To dispute a cleaning fee, please navigate to Trip Issues and Refunds > I want a refund > I was charged a cleaning fee.
Contacting chauffeurs or co-riders after a trip
- Unwanted contact with the chauffeur or fellow passenger after a trip is against our Community Guidelines. This includes texting, calling, or visiting someone in person after your ride.
- To contact your chauffeur about a lost item, select LOST ITEMS below.
- Remember, in most countries you can call and text your chauffeur directly from the Go360 app without sharing your personal phone number. This means that your phone number stays anonymous and is never given to the chauffeur.